Our Client is international production company seated in Ruma. They entered the market of Serbia in 2015 and are planning to expand their operations and the team in the following period. To support HR activities, they are searching for a dedicated and highly operative young professional for the position of a
- responsible for recruitment and hiring of new employees
- maintains contact with recruitment agencies and National Service for Unemployment
- arranges the internal and external personnel advertising
- maintains relationships with internal and external candidates
- conducts interviews with candidates
- responsible for the employee database maintenance
- administrating labor-law issues concerning recruitment, employment and redundancy
- cooperates with social security and health insurance institutions
- university degree in social studies
- minimum 3 years of experience with general knowledge and understanding of recruitment and HR policies
- overall knowledge of recruitment practices and with ability to provide candidates testing (related certificates would be an advantage)
- fluency in English and MS office skills
- excellent communicator with strong achievement drive
- strong organisational, time management and interpersonal skills
We are offering you the opportunity to become a part of successful international company, along with the possibility for further professional development.
If you believe you can contribute to meeting our start-up recruitment plans, please send your CV and application letter in English to our email address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500
Početak oglasa: 29.11.2016.