Norma Group is a strategic development partner and global provider of engineered joining technologies. Our Distribution Services combine the world’s leading brands in standard hose and pipe fastenings with unrivalled applications expertise in areas such as Emission Control, Cooling System, Air Intake & Induction, Ancillary Systems and Infrastructure.
To support further growth of our local activities in Subotica plant, we are searching for proactive and highly responsible person for the position of
- knowledge of French language -
- university degree in technical sciences
- 2 years of experience in automotive production within quality or process engineering department within international production environment
- experience in plastic extrusion would be considered a plus
- minimum working knowledge of French language
- responsible, dedicated and keen on learning team player, you possess both attention to details and ability to generate conceptual rules and standards.
- strong service and customer orientation
- willingness for relocation if needed
- serves as a key contact person in quality area for dedicated customer
- provides analysis of un-reconciled products and leading the team of quality technicians that would execute preventive and corrective measures
- drives external communication, handling PPAP process with dedicated customer
- ensures that all products and processes are in line with quality standards and customer demands
- participates in implementation of necessary activities of technology application and development as well as product control, both in terms of methods and procedures
- customer claim management (gathering, analysis and definition of corrective measures, follow-up on their application and communication with customers)
- organizes internal quality testing and provides full suppliers’ quality control
- regular cooperation with team members and customer representatives
We are offering you a challenging position along with possibility to grow with the company within a highly stimulating enviroment.
If you believe that you possess a matching set of experience and skills, please send your CV and application letter in English, exclusively to our HR Consultant’s e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, 11000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500
Početak oglasa: 29.11.2016.