Pregledajte aktuelne oglase u našoj sekciji Oglasi za posao
MAKE LIDL POSSIBLE
LIDL RETAIL MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
At Lidl we do everything that is good, even better. We make the impossible possible – for our customers and for our employees.
Take responsibility right from the start and benefit personally from our dynamic environment. Lidl is growing, grow with us!
Around 10,000 stores. Over 140 logistics centers. 26 countries. Whether Belgium, Spain and Ireland – each of our subsidiaries is the professional home of diverse talents. Whether in sales, purchasing, logistics and administrative: We all work together to make our business successful by introducing our international standard processes and optimizing the internal structure.
- university degree
- result-oriented action and analytical mind
- both fresh graduates and experienced candidates are welcome to apply
- motivation to lead, develop and motivate the store managers
- fluent German or English
- willingness to be abroad (Europe) for 18 months
Grow with us, we grow with you. To have a flying start from the beginning, we offer you a tailored induction program with 18-month stay abroad and introduce you to your personal mentor. Master together with us the successful market entry of Lidl Serbia. Interesting career options also ensure your personal development right from the start. Benefit from an above-average salary and a company car for private use. You can be sure your commitment will be seen and rewarded. Make Lidl possible.
After completing the training your tasks would be the following:
- responsibility for several stores in a region
- leading and motivating the store managers and up to 100 store employees
- efficient implementation of the store concept and continuous optimization of store processes
- support and development of your store managers and build a motivated and effective team together with them
- implementation of internal processes and policies
- store KPI analysis as a basis for possible measures and store optimizations
To get a deeper insight in the position requirements and the program, feel free to check out our video with some firsthand experiences from our colleagues in Croatia:
If you are challenged by this career opportunity, please send your CV and motivation letter exclusively to our HR Partner e-mail address, stating the following reference number: 1507. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45; tel +381 11 3294 500