AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with 2015 sales of $4 billion. AMETEK has over 15,000 colleagues at more than 120 manufacturing locations around the world. In Serbia, AMETEK is currently present through Dunkermotoren and AMETEK Floorcare & Specialty Motors, and is currently establishing a corporate structure in order to expand into more businesses in the near future.
To support and strengthen our further operations and development plan, we are searching for a mature and experienced HR professional for the position of
- university degree – Business preferred
- 5-7 years of broad HR experience within international production company
- experience in supporting intensive ramp-up activity is very welcome
- experience in setting and implementing of corporate standards will be highly appreciated
- knowledge of modern production principles (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, and/or 5-S) will be appreciated
- fluency in English and Serbian as well as PC literacy
- strategic and business oriented personality, able to develop, implement and manage HR plan
- professional curiosity and hands-on mentality
- ability to work in a matrix environment and strong communication and negotiation skills
- working knowledge of Serbian labor law
- willingness to work and live in Subotica
- partner with the business to ensure the organization is appropriately resourced and structured to deliver its objectives
- establish consistent corporate policies and standards across multiple businesses
- align the HR organization and processes to support business operations, and drive continuous improvement
- develop a consistent and efficient recruiting process, and a strong employer branding
- develop and implement a career framework for local staff
- design and implement measures to grow local staff and the people skills of supervisors, and work with the business to ensure that successors are in place for key positions
- perform regular compensation benchmarking
- implement measures to increase employee engagement and that makes AMETEK a great place to work
- work with business to ensure that health and safety practices are met
- ensure compliance with local laws and corporate policies
- oversee HR administration and payroll and ensure the smooth execution of all employee’s life cycle processes
- reporting to the Country General Manager and functionally to Europe HR
We are offering you the opportunity to become the cornerstone of our operational development in Serbia, to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within ambitious and developing international environment.
If you believe this is the right match for your career development, please send your CV and application letter in English, exclusively to our HR Consultant’s address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500
Početak oglasa: 01.12.2016.