For our client, a successful producer of automotive components, with developed international business activities and local operations in Kragujevac, we are searching for a pro-active, experienced and reliable professional for the position of
- degree in economy is highly preferred while engineering degree would also be considered
- sustainable experience in managing developed production operations within well-structured business environment
- experience in setting and controlling business KPI’s and controlling of the budget
- fluency in English and excellent PC skills
- energy and drive for achieving, keen on order and planning, systematic and diligent professional
- good knowledge of manufacturing methods and processes
- strong multitasking and communication skills
- willingness to relocate to the site on the long-term basis
- responsibility for managing the production plant operations in Kragujevac
- full responsibility over annual budget and its realization
- implementing and managing business KPI’s
- dealing with short and long-term planning
- monitoring and analysis of performance of profit centers
- coordination between commercial, technical and general functions
- liaison between internal and external stakeholders as well as being the official representative to local authorities
- management and controlling of plant departments, ensuring implementation of group strategy, values and philosophy
- further development of strategic and operative plans for the local plant, based on overall company goals
- responsible for manpower and development of labor capacity and sustainability
- regular reporting on plans and results
Our client is offering the opportunity to become the cornerstone of their local operations, to fully express and further improve your professional abilities.
If you would like to boost your previous successful career results on this challenging position, please send your CV and application letter in English, exclusively to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Serbia, 11 000 Belgrade, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500
Početak oglasa: 21.09.2017.