AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with 2015 sales of $4 billion. AMETEK has over 15,000 colleagues at more than 120 manufacturing locations around the world. In Serbia, AMETEK is currently present through Dunkermotoren and AMETEK Floorcare & Specialty Motors, and is currently establishing a corporate structure in order to expand into more businesses in the near future.
To support and strengthen our further operations and development plan, we are searching for a mature and experienced finance professional for the position of
- university degree in Economics – master degree shall be appreciated
- 15 years of overall experience in finance
- 5+ years of experience in managerial position within Finance Department, ideally with combination of experience from international manufacturing organization and BIG 4 strong experience in manufacturing/engineering environments
- experience in new business integration or business start-up, and ERP implementation
- strong knowledge of statutory and management reporting
- strategic and business oriented personality with strong hands-on approach to work
- passionate leader with emphasized achievement drive and hunger for more
- ability to work in a highly matrix environment, with remote finance leadership
- fluency in English and Serbian
- willingness to work and live in Subotica
- providing overall financial leadership to the Serbia Country Manager
- establishing corporate rules and standards and setting the organizational structure in order to support local business operations
- setting up, organization and leading of accounting, finance and controlling teams
- developing and implementing effective systems, processes and controls for the manufacturing activities in Serbia, and controlling overhead costs and expenses including leading ERP implementation
- setting up and development of the future finance team
- full responsibility for all corporate tax and treasury matters
- ensuring all contracts and arrangements are fully compliant with AMETEK corporate policy and Serbian laws
- budgeting and forecasting in the areas of income, expenses, earnings and working capital, based on periodical analysis
- supporting strategy for future expansion through special studies and analysis of financial and economic implications
- leading of financial integration of manufacturing activities of new business units in Serbia
- regular reporting to Corporate and Business units’ head offices
We are offering you a great opportunity to grow intensively within our local and global organization and to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within an ambitious and developing international environment.
If you believe this is the right match for your career development, please send your CV and application letter in English, exclusively to our HR Consultant’s address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500
Početak oglasa: 08.02.2017.