Our client is successful international company with local greenfield operations in Southern Serbia. In order to support further development of this highly progressive facility and enhancement of their team, we are looking for pro-active and result-driven professional, for the position of
Facility and Maintenance Manager
- university degree in technical sciences
- experience in facility development/management with hands-on experience in maintenance
- relevant experience within international environment and production industry
- at least 5 years on managerial positions
- fluency in English and PC skills
- person with high level of integrity, personal drive and enthusiasm
- pragmatic, decisive and proactive problem solver with strong communication skills
- proven organization and analytical skills
- responsibility for overall management of all facility/maintenance projects and project teams
- strategic development contribution with emphasises on budget and H&S requirements
- developing and delivering of H&S standards in line with company and national regulations
- preparation and controlling of dynamic plans of projects including organization of people and material resources
- managing timely documents submission related to additional works conducted; participating in final cost calculation
- taking an active role in process improvement, controlling project execution on site, coordinating relevant stakeholders and project responsible people
- suggesting improvement measures in order to meet manufacturing and production deadlines
- managing prioritization, reporting and resolution of all production repairs
Our client is offering you a challenging and responsible position within dynamic environment, along with excellent work conditions and a possibility to fully utilize your professional abilities and experience.
If you are attracted by this challenging position, please send your CV and application letter to HILL International e-mail address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, 11 000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500
Početak oglasa: 26.09.2017.