Our client is successful international company with local greenfield operations in Southern Serbia. To support their further development and HR department, we are looking for an independent and self-motivated team player for the position of:
Training and Development Manager
- University degree
- 3 years of experience within international environment
- Fluency in English and PC skills
- Excellent communicational and social skills
- Result-driven, initiative and multi-tasking person with problem-solving attitude
- Responsible and reliable person
- Highly confident and committed to company standards
- Responsible for integration and onboarding of new employees
- Organizing training processes and preparation of training plans in cooperation with department managers
- Searching for adequate candidates through professional social networks
- Organizing the selection process and coordinating with external collaborators to find suitable candidates for needed positions
- Creating development measurements and making career plans for employees
- Responsible for setting KPIs and evaluation of employees
Our client is offering you a challenging and responsible position within dynamic environment, along with excellent work conditions and a possibility to fully utilize your professional abilities and experience.
If you are attracted by this challenging position, please send your CV and application letter to HILL International e-mail address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, 11000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax:+381 11 3294 500
Job duration: 09.02.2018.