Datatex is the world’s leading supplier of IT software solutions to the global textile and apparel industry with the largest installed base of textile software with customers in 42 countries and 5 continents. Their goal is to optimize their clients business focusing on textile and apparel planning functions, textile and apparel scheduling functions and a very elaborate and accurate costing functionality.
Datatex textile ERP platforms represent over 20 years of continuous software development and refinement in close collaboration with users in the textile and apparel sector.
In order to support further development of regional activities from their local subsidiary Tekstildata they are now searching for a versatile and proactive
- university degree in economy or technical science
- sustainable experience in implementing and maintenance of ERP systems preferably in manufacturing environment
- experience in programming in JAVA or web based programming is an advantage
- strong project and customer management skills and excellent business understanding
- team and project coordination skills
- flexibility in extensive travelling
- experience in bridging business processes to system process
- fluency in English while Russian would be considered a plus
- clean drivers license
- self-motivated with ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- leading presales activities in the region for targeted group of customers in production, convertors or retail business in textile
- customer analyses and providing demos
- setting parameters of software and leading its installation
- coordination of technical teams
- identify all application issues and work to resolution
- customer adjustments and basic educations of customers
- post implementation support of ERP applications in wider region
Datatex is offering you a great opportunity to grow intensively within their local and global organization and to fully express and further improve your professional abilities within ambitious and developing international environment.
If you believe this is the right match for your career development, please send your CV and application letter in English, exclusively to HILL International address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500
Job duration: 06.06.2017.