View current job openings in our Job section
For over 70 years, Samsung has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses. Samsung Electronics, as a flagship company of Samsung group, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services, talented people, a responsible approach to business and global presence, Samsung is taking the world in imaginative new directions.
- audio & video -
- university degree ideally business oriented
- a combination of experience in sales and marketing is necessary, preferably on the vendor side or FMCG
- strong knowledge product life cycle management, product know-how transfers, strategy planning, pricing and analyses
- fluency in English and extensive PC knowledge are prerequisites
- excellent organization, co-ordination and time-management skills
- handle strategy implementation of TV/AV products on local market by close control of pricing, introduction time, marketing activity and long term goals of company
- managing assigned group of products throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product, channel and customer requirements and defining the product vision
- delivering required sales results on assigned AV products by planning, implementing and controlling related Sales and Marketing strategies.
- cooperation with corporate marketing and sales team in order to create and implement distribution channel strategy and deliver sales objectives
- responsibility for development and publishing PR materials of the products in cooperation with marketing department and external agencies
- management of product marketing budgets
- cooperation with the Product Training unit on enhancement product knowledge and product/technology preference among shop sales staff
- monitoring and reporting on competitors’ activities and market intelligence analysis