The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading player in the field of innovative lighting solutions. In order to respond to needs of their customers around Europe, they are opening a greenfield plant in Niš, and are looking forward to enriching their new team with a passionate, achievement driven and innovative
Process and Data Coordinator
- Sound IT systems and IT tools know-how
- Experienced in SAP
- Excellent project coordination skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Intercultural awareness
- Fluent in English while German is an advantage
- Pro-active and driven by results; high level of integrity with personal drive and enthusiasm
- Analytical thinking and capability to implement processes, tools and procedures
- Willingness to manage global issues and to act in a global business environment
- Persuasiveness and consistency
- Support the set-up and deployment of the new Serbia Greenfield Plant in all processes and (master-) data matters in close alignment with the overall Serbia project plan
- Lead and coordinate various Serbia local process and data sub-projects especially in initial data and process set-up including all kind of material transition
- Prepare data selection, cleansing and enrichment for products to be relocated
- Actively support the ERP system implementation in the new Serbia Greenfield Plant
- Organize data system uploads across the work streams
- Support system testing and cutover migration
- Prepare and adopt documentation and training material for process and (master-) data management including specific local customized processes
- Coach, train and support local master data maintenance team
- Monitor quality of process implementation and governance
- Drive continuous improvement of system
Working for Zumtobel Group means to be a part of an open-minded and passionate culture based on the spirit of the company´s founder Dr. Walter Zumtobel.
You want to be part of a great Zumtobel Group Serbia greenfield?
If you are attracted by this challenging position, please send your CV and application letter to HILL International e-mail address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, 11 000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500
Job duration: 29.06.2017.