With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health. Takeda is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure. We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy. By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential. We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
We are looking for a strong candidate for the position Medical / Scientific Liaison based in Belgrade.
- continuously screen, review and analyze scientific literature; generate summaries & critical assessments if appropriate
- use specific disease and product knowledge to develop Takeda in a given therapy area
- provide accurate and non-promotional scientific information relating to licensed and unlicenced indications following unsolicited enquiries from HCPs, etc.
- proactively develop long term peer-to peer relationships with opinion leaders and other relevant stakeholders
- act as a field-based reference points of scientific and clinical expertise for sales force and other internal stakeholders (Market Access, Regulatory Affairs, etc.
- participate in the development and implementation of key medical activities (e.g. advisory boards, medical education and peer to peer training activities)
- gather and share in-field insights to support medical and scientific strategy and further business development
- development and support of national disease registries and RWE projects for relevant disease areas
- reporting to function line in regional head office
What you should bring:
- university degree in Medicine or Pharmacy
- 3+ years of relevant experience within similar position experience in oncology and/or hematology, as well as gastroenterology will be highly appreciated
- fluency in English and strong PC skills
- scientific curiosity with commercial orientation and strong business acumen
- capability to navigate in a matrix environment and high networking skills
- advanced orientation to customer needs and strategic collaboration
We offer a dynamic and responsible position within an international company, along with the opportunity for your further professional development and encouraging working conditions.
If you believe you meet the requirements of this challenging position, please send us your CV and application letter in English to our HR Consultant. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500