View current job openings in our Job section
Magna International is the most diversified automotive supplier in the world. We design, develop and manufacture automotive systems, assemblies, modules and components, and engineer and assemble complete vehicles, primarily for sale to original equipment manufacturers of cars and light trucks throughout the world.
based in Odžaci
- university degree, ideally in Economy, Law or Psychology
- strong knowledge and operative experience in various HR roles: recruitment, employee evaluation and development, compensation & benefits, labor legislation etc.
- experience within automotive industry or another production facility shall be an advantage
- PC literacy and fluency in English are prerequisites while knowledge of German is an asset
- analytical, objective and hard-working team player and mediator
- a good listener with excellent communication, interpersonal and motivating skills
- leading recruitment projects, allocation of new employees
- proposing and implementing principles of employee performance evaluation
- recognizing needs and creating training and development plans
- ensuring excellent internal atmosphere and employee satisfaction
- implementation of company regulations, values and principles
- cooperation with media, PR activities