Our client is an international company operating in gaming and amusement providing business. In line with intensive development of their local activities in Serbia, they are searching for a dedicated and reliable finance professional for the position of
- university degree is mandatory while additional professional certificates are welcome
- sustainable experience in finance management within international environment
- experience in new business integration or business restructuring
- proficiency in controlling management, reporting and strategic planning
- strong knowledge of statutory and management reporting
- hands on experience in daily financial operations with constant focus on strategic business parameters
- strong leader with emphasized structure orientation and discipline in work
- ability to work in an intercultural environment, with proficient communication abilities
- fluency in English, while German is considered a strong advantage
- providing overall financial support to local and regional management
- implementing corporate rules and standards and harmonizing organizational structure in order to support local business operations
- leading of controlling, accounting and finance operations
- managing risk-free operations on a local market ensuring specific legislation and tax policies
- developing and implementing effective systems, processes and controls for business activities in Serbia, and controlling overhead costs and expenses
- managing and coordinating local finance team
- budgeting and forecasting in the areas of income, expenses, earnings and working capital, based on periodical analysis
- supporting strategy for future development of local business
- regular reporting to local and regional management
This would be an exciting opportunity to a socially competent professional in a dynamic company. Our client is offering you the opportunity to become a part of successful and developing company, and to further improve your professional abilities and make a personal impact.
If you believe that you are the right person for this challenging position, please send your CV and application letter in English and/or German, to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500
Job duration: 01.12.2017.