Our client is a successful international company, operative in automotive industry with an intensively growing operation in local plant in Vojvodina. To support further development of this highly progressive facility, with constant new technologies and new methods development, we are searching for a top class, diligent and dedicated professional, for the position of
- based in Vojvodina -
- Minimum high school degree, preferably in Technical sciences
- At least 2 years of automotive production experience
- Familiarity with LEAN and KAIZEN principles
- Basic understanding of finance
- Experience in leading/coordinating people and processes
- Fluency in English and willingness for potential relocation
- Responsible and structured, with ability to work with minimum supervision even under pressure
- Creative and proactive approach with ability to learn from experience
- Management and coordination of operators on the line, making sure that quality and safety parameters are met
- Together with Production Manager supervising execution of the set production plans
- Achieving excellent product quality as well as on time delivery while controlling of the costs
- Improving productivity using 5S tools
- Providing continual training for scrap reduction, making scrap analysis
- Monitoring and supervising staff, being a true leader and a role model
- Providing technical mentorship and training to subordinates
- Managing relations with other departments, aiming for smooth work process and conditions
- Contributing to continuous improvement and follow up of production indicators and processes
Our client is offering you a challenging and responsible role, a possibility to prove your skills and grow professionally within international environment, which offers intensive training support.
If you envisage yourself in the above described position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English, exclusively to HILL International address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500
Job duration: 15.06.2017.