Viking is a dependable partner in fire protection with almost 100 years of experience and is part of the Minimax Viking Group employing around 8,000 people and boasting an annual turnover in the region of €1.4bn.
In addition to the high quality fire protection technologies from Minimax Viking’s research, development and manufacturing facilities in Europe, USA and Asia, Viking supplies complimentary quality products from other manufacturers and partners. Installers, specifiers and users of fire protection systems are therefore able to access a full range of components for water, foam, detection and gas-based fire suppression systems. Excellent technical support and high levels of product availability complete the market leading service offering.
We are searching for an:
Area Sales Representative
- Balkan region -
The Sales Representative will take part in the execution of a Commercial & Sales strategy that will contribute to the achievement of Viking general objectives and more specifically to the profitable growth objectives in the Balkans. You will be responsible for the sales of all our products and systems to the fire protection contractors in the today’s EU (Slovenia, Croatia) and Non-EU Balkan countries i.e. Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia.
Your duties include account management as well as networking in the engineering/building community and supporting local industry related organizations (designers, consultants, architects, insurance companies, trade associations and authorities). Your other tasks will be as follows:
- you will grow the current customer portfolio and develop new business opportunities all over the above described territory in accordance with the sales and profit strategies of the company
- you will collaborate with distributors as well as develop promotions and direct sales activities to key customers within the assigned territory
- you will work from home office coordinating your activity with the customer service and the European headquarters’ credit department, supported by the technical support team
- you will be reporting to the Branch Office Sales Manager based in Bucharest, headed by the Viking EMEA Sales Director
To become the Viking Sales Representative for the Balkans, we believe that you will have a previous background within the fire protection or related business.
- you have a minimum of five years external technical selling experience preferably dealing with fire protection systems, alarm systems, HVAC or within other relevant construction business
- you are capable to plan and execute specific market strategy and tactics to increase the market share and sales volume
- you are willing to travel extensively through the above defined Balkan territory (up to 4 days a week) and comply with visits targets
- you are a good communicator in English and native speaker of local languages
- you are resourceful and self-motivated and have the personality to influence decision makers
- you have strong new business development and negotiation acumen, and are ready for a challenge
- you have excellent commercial and account management skills and experiences
We offer you:
We will provide you an interesting and challenging position in an international environment. We offer you internal training to develop you into a Sales Representative expert for Viking Balkans. Viking offers a competitive package including a company car.
If you are challenged by above described position, please send your CV and application in English, exclusively to our HR Consultant’s address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500
Početak oglasa: 01.11.2016.